Re: [Question #692704]: Using flow engine got the wrong pressure field

Huang peilun confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks Robert, it's indeed a stability problem.

I tried the radius expansion method, I think it's a fast way to generate
stable sample. Anyway, both method (the old one I used before and the
radius expansion method) can get the reasonable result in the end. It's
just a matter of time.

I think the answer to my question is to find a way to generate particles
that can reach force balance quickly.