Re: [Question #692853]: Polyhedra Simulation - Numerical Parameters

below are simple answers to your questions:

> However, I am not sure about the choice of the timestep.

chose such time step that leave the simulation stable.
Unfortunately I don't know if there is something like PWaveTimeStep for the polyhedra law..
trial-and-error time step determination can always be used

> And I would like to know if it possible to artificially increase the
inertia tensor or damp the particles' rotation, because I have a very
high residual rotational energy.

Yes, it is possible to artificially increase inertia tensor (b.state.inertia = ...).
You can also block degrees of freedom totally (b.state.blockedDOFs).
If such results better correspond to expected results, why not.

> Can you please inform me about the choice of numerical parameters and
whether the ones I use in the following example make sense from a
numerical point of view.

any set of numerical parameters may be good, it depends on your problem

> m.young = 1E6 #Pa

note that in the case of Law2_PolyhedraGeom_PolyhedraPhys_Volumetric,
the meaning is not Pa, but has different meaning

Recently I had a discussion of friend of mine using a few polyhedrons
and their collisions observing the same, too much rotation. They tried
PotentialBlocks with better results, so you also may try those.

cheers