Re: [Question #692957]: Use PotentialBlock to create polyhedrons of different sizes and let them fall freely

> I simplified my script and deleted many unnecessary parts, leaving
only a few polyhedra. But I found that the more polyhedrons, the more
serious the problem.

Are you able to reproduce the problem with single / really only a few polyhedrons?
If a single particle does not have this problem, I see no reason why many **non-interacting** polyhedrons would have a problem.

> Specifically, they do not conform to free fall.
> Some polyhedrons rotate during the fall

Are you sure your particles has no interaction? this would be the
symptoms of initial interactions..

> I think it may be related to the time step

free fall should be independent of time step

cheers