Re: [Question #693129]: Error in activating Moment (includeMoment=True) in Mindlin contact law

Elham Hosseinkhani posted a new comment:
Hello Robert,

Thanks for your reply.

I want to model rolling resistance with Mindlin contact law. Thus, I
consider some values for Mindlin parameters (Like en=0.9, es=0.9) and
for rolling moment parameters (Like krot=1,eta=0.8). Unfortunately,
after running my script(activating includeMoment=True), I encounter
error NAN in terminal instead of integer values for results(for example
i want to print porosity, meanstress and unbancedforce in terminal). It
seems that pack of spheres disintegrate.

When includeMoment=False is considered in contact law, automatically,the
value of eta is considered zero. In this situation, i dont have problem
and i can observe expected results.

I want to ask someone run my script or look at it and inform me about
mistakes if there are?