Re: [Question #693017]: How to accelerate Yade's poromechanical coupling

Robert Caulk posted a new comment:
> FlowEngine runs before the ForceResetter() which is now the
O.engines[0].slaves[1][0]. However, in this case, the fluid force cannot
be applied to the sphere particles. Did I get this right?

FlowEngine runs parallel to ForceResetter. Fluid force is applied to
spherical particles inside FlowEngine. Total integration of particles
based on total forces happens in newton.

>Besides, I noticed that the parallelism in Yade has 3 levels. Did I get
it right?

I'm sorry I don't understand the question. -j means that any loops that
can be multithreaded will be multithreaded. ParallelEngines allows you
to run two engines at the same time on separate threads. Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Robert