Re: [Question #693260]: Yade crashes at "show 3D" in Ubuntu 20.04

Janek Kozicki requested more information:
All the package versions used by yade have exactly the same version
number in ubuntu 20.04 and 20.04.1, from yade perspective your system
did not change. Also I upgraded my chroot from 20.04 to 20.04.1 to make
extra tests. I could not reproduce your problem. Can you check if all
other programs work correctly for you? Maybe something else is broken.

Try running with command line argument -f6

yade -f6

What messages in the terminal do you get upon crash?