[Question #693278]: construct parallel bond model in yade

hi everyone,
I am trying to construct a parallel bond-model to simulate concrete in yade. it is a model that uses 'short beam' connecting two particles so that it can transfer both force and torque.  But after reading several similar questions (eg. #635871 and ## 661250), it seems that none of the JCFpmMat or the CPMmat is suitable for the parallel bond. From my point of view, the only difference between the JCFpmMat interaction and the parallel bond model is that the parallel bond model can transfer torque as well.
so my question is:
1. is it possible to construct the parallel bond model by allowing moment transfer in JCFpmPhys?
2. is it possible to add two interactions ( both jcfpmmat & cohfrictmat)?
2.  in the source code of JCFpmPhys[1], line 655 and line 656, I can see that 'crossSection(pi*R^2)' take place the' R1*R2/(R1+R2)', why is that? if I was given the modulus of bond (E), how do I compute the jointNormalStiffness(jkn)? is it jkn=E or jkn=E/R?
thanks and regards