Re: [Question #693260]: Yade crashes at "show 3D" in Ubuntu 20.04

Janek Kozicki proposed the following answer:
Thank you. Exactly this debug log I was expecting.

So now you have confirmed the bug [1]. Until we fix it, this will
unfortunately crash. I'm sorry about that. We will let you know when
it's fixed so that you can try a new version :)

So the explanation of my puzzle was that the "mixing" of yade versions
was only the incorrect invocation yade vs. yadedaily. So everything is
clear now :)

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/issues/164