[Question #693369]: How to determine the contact type between polyhedral particles?

Hello everyone:
 I want to know whether the contact type between particles can be determined in polyhedra calculation, such as face-face contact or face-vertex contact?
Besides, I read the following code “yade._polyhedra_utils.do_Polyhedras_Intersect((Shape)arg1, (Shape)arg2, (State)arg3, (State)arg4) → bool”, and I am wondering where can I find out more details about this function, such as the implementation principle of this code?
thanks a lot!
xue