Re: [Question #693407]: Modeling a 2D box pack

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> I'll share code if requested

yes please [1], a preferable way to solve a specific problem is to discus a specific code.
Now we have no clue where the problem could be (or we can merely guess)..

> I understand this forum is intended for asking problems, not code
vomiting :)

no, this forum is intended for **solving** problems.
Code vomiting is a good point, therefore the code should be a MWE [1], where M=minimal.

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask