[Question #693437]: does iterperiodaffect the results of simulation?

Hello all,

I am running a  YADE simulation. The simulation runs perfectly for the first. But after that, it shows the following error: shape mismatch: objects cannot be broadcast to a single shape. To solve this problem. I increased the iterperiod (1000 to 10000). But I found that the result is very different from the result without the increase. So I want to ask whether iterperiod affects the result of simulation?

regards,
Li