Re: [Question #693437]: does iterperiodaffect the results of simulation?

Li Zeng is still having a problem:
>   ? what does that mean? Are you referring to a different question on
launchpad?

yes, this question [1].
And in [2] means this problem appear "randomly". So should I try more times? Maybe it does not happen some times.

>  The number points shown in yade's plot depends on the iterperiod. So
you are just plotting fewer points spaced further apart - the actual
data points are not moving. You can collect data as often as you like
using saveDataTxt (same way you are doing it now), then create your plot
later using the saved txt file.

I have the same view. I ran the program again. Still waiting for the
result.

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/670492
[2]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/issues/110