[Question #693542]: Conveyor factory with periodic packing

Hi everyone,

In this video[1], he simulated a conveying factory with WooDEM. It seems that he used 'periodic packing' method to continuously generate particles.

I have looked examples of Periodic Boundaries in yade, but did not find a similar method. So, is there a similar method in Yade that can achieve continuous particles flow?

 I will appreciate your help in answering my questions.

Thank you,
Peter

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q81oGxoz_s