Re: [Question #693631]: Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys

all yes, except below

> while the interaction properties (kn, ks, kr) are read-only parameters
here (however, these parameters can be changed by advanced
manipulation).

they are not read-only (only "a few" parameters in Yade are truly read-
only), but yes, I consider modifying interaction properties as "advanced
manipulation".

> If there is just one kind of material, the friction angle of the
material will be the friction angle of the contacts (interactions).

by default. But if you e.g. use Ip2(frictAngle=0.1), then the
interaction friction angle will be 0.1, regardless material values.

>If there are two kinds of materials, we have to use the criteria to
determine the friction angle between the interface of material A and
material B.

you do not have to use, there always is (should be) a reasonable default
criteria

cheers