[Question #693672]: How to define a CohFrictPhys bond between two different materials?

everyone,

I just see some previous discussion about the "matchmaker", I am wondering that if I want to make a double-material simulation, and the material A-A interaction is CohFrictPhys, material B-B and A-B are all CohFrictPhys, whether it is ok to use the matchmaker to difine?

If it cannot work, how I can define the cohesive bond between the two different materials?

Thanks!