Re: [Question #693698]: Trouble when compiling with g++-9 or g++-7

Janek Kozicki posted a new comment:
> It seems that it doesn't recognise a symbol (a debug symbol I guess)
that comes from a YADE file.

I did not see an unrecognized debug symbol. I'm not saying this is
impossible. But usually a symbol refers to some function or variable.
Debug symbol "works along with it". In the case of
_ZN26vtkTransformPolyDataFilter3NewEv it could be one of the New……
(there seem to be a couple of those) functions in VTK class
vtkTransformPolyDataFilter.