Re: [Question #693769]: The whole view becomes very large at the end of a triaxial test

> So I think some particles go out of the walls.

yes, the picture as well as numbers suggest this

> And just a curiosity, From the results I got, the stress-strain
response and volumetric response have not been affected by this
situation.

It depends on details. If one particle "flies away", then it is
reasonable that it does not have much influence..

> Does it mean that I can basically ignore this problem?

It depends on details :-) and other circumstances, but most importantly
it is up to you :-)

cheers