Re: [Question #693727]: Bond plasticity

Shubham Agarwal gave more information on the question:
Hi
Following is more detailed explanation of my model:

- Yes fibers can interect with each other, if they come in contact.
- I want to model the fiber network using DEM since modeling the fiber failure is more convenient in DEM setup as compared to FE based one (based on my literature review).
-I wish to incorporate elasto plastic constitutive law in my model. For instance a bi-linear elastoplastic law with with kinematic hardening rule (Bauschinger effect).
-Fibers can be broken once they satisfy the failure criteria

Thanks