Re: [Question #693834]: Dense pack Irregular Shape

> in order to get a random particle orientation and a dense pack (with particles overlaping) I am using RandomDensePack.
> However, the aggregate I get as a result has no overlatping particles at all.

I consider randomDensePack as a tool for creating NON-overlaping
particles, although there are some settings leading to overlaps.

So the problem is either misuse or wrong parameters.

Concerning the second error, pack.randomDensePack(...., returnSpherePack=True) returns (as the parameter name suggests) SpherePack instance.
O.bodies.append expects a list of bodies, not SpherePack
Try:
sp = pack.randomDensePack(...., returnSpherePack=True)
O.bodies.append([sphere(c,r) for c,r in sp])
or
sp.toSimulation()

If it does not work, please provide MWE and complete error message

cheers