Re: [Question #693995]: Cant import scipy.stats

Andres Escobar gave more information on the question:
Hello,

I did install it last through anaconda if I remember well. I use python
with Spyder, and sometimes with the terminal.

As suggested, spicy is successfully imported using python 3:

(base) utilisateur_01@GRP3854-L01:~$ python3
Python 3.8.3 (default, Jul  2 2020, 16:21:59)
[GCC 7.3.0] :: Anaconda, Inc. on linux
>>> import scipy

However, when importing it using yade, it is not recognized:

(base) utilisateur_01@GRP3854-L01:~$ yade
Welcome to Yade 2020.01a
Using python version: 3.8.5 (default, Jul 28 2020, 12:59:40)
[GCC 9.3.0]
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `usdske'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F12 controller, F11 3D view (press "h" in 3D view for help), F10 both, F9 generator, F8 plot. ]]

In [1]: import spicy
ModuleNotFoundError                       Traceback (most recent call last)
/usr/bin/yade in <module>
----> 1 import spicy

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'spicy'

In [2]: