[Question #694017]: Extract normal force

I'm working on a tumbling ball mill simulation and I am interested on the  extraction of the normal contact forces between the balls and the mill wall;
I use i.phys.normalForce.dot(i.geom.normal), the length of the simulation is 4098, for a step time of 2.44140e-4s and a total simulation time of 1 second. However by extracting the normal forces, I expected to have a force vector of the same length as the number of simulation, but I receive instead a force vector with a length less than the number of iterations ( i.e. 2362). I would like to know why I don't get the length of the vector equal to the length of the simulation?

How can i do to have the length of the vector normal force, with the same length of the total number of iteration?

Can  someone help me?