Re: [Question #694110]: Interaction between the particles in a clump

Yuxuan Wen gave more information on the question:
Hello Jan, thank you for your reply!

The example code is in the OP:

******** Example **********
O.bodies.append(sphere(Vector3(0,0,0),1,fixed='True'))
O.bodies.append(sphere(Vector3(0,0,1.99),1,fixed='True'))
O.bodies.clump([0,1])
O.step()
O.interactions.has(0,1) # returns false here (true without O.bodies.clump() line)

I run this example, If there is no interactions, the result should
return "False" for "O.interactions.has(0,1)". However,I run it in YADE
and it return "True", which makes me so confused.

As you said, they are clumped before the O.step(), so there should be no
interaction. I run the code line by line in the terminal, do you think
it affect the result?

Regards,
Yuxuan