Re: [Question #694110]: Interaction between the particles in a clump

Yuxuan Wen gave more information on the question:
Hello Jan, thank you for your answer!

- do you run in "clean" terminal? Can you try using a script file?

Yes, now I run the code both in the "clean" terminal and through a
script file. Both shows "True" for "O.interactions.has(0,1)", which
means that there is interaction between the two sphere bodies. In the
code, the O.bodies.clump() is run before the O.step(), so according to
your clarification there should be no interaction. The contraction makes
me so confused, is these results consistent in your computer?

 - what version of Yade do you use?

I use Yade 2018.02b, do you think this version works?

Kind Regards,
Yuxuan Wen