[Question #694134]: How to use only rolling but no twisting when using CohFricMat.

I am using CohFricMat[1] and CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment law(useIncrementalForm=True,always_use_moment_law=True) for my simulations. I referred to many good papers which seem to use the same contact law (I'm not sure). And I got some doubts as follows:

For example, in paper [2] and [3], they introduced the rolling resistance (rolling stiffness Kr and dimensionless rolling coefficien eta are defined in the paper), so I guess it is the CohFricMat that was used. But I didn't find any parameters about twisting (i.e., Ktw and etaTwist). Did they use another material? Or did they also use CohFricMat but just not active the twisting? If so, my question is how to introduce only rolling but no twisting when using CohFricMat.

Thanks
Leonard

[1]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=cohfrictmat#yade.wrapper.CohFrictMat

[2]Tejchman, J., J. Kozicki, and D. Leśniewska. "Discrete simulations of shear zone patterning in sand in earth pressure problems of a retaining wall." International Journal of Solids and Structures 48.7-8 (2011): 1191-1209.

[3]Hosn, R. A., Sibille, L., Benahmed, N., & Chareyre, B. (2017). Discrete numerical modeling of loose soil with spherical particles and interparticle rolling friction. Granular matter, 19(1), 4.