[Question #694142]: Identifying clumps from a list of inputs to makeClumpCloud

Hi all,

I'm running a simulation in which I import a set of pre-defined aggregates (clumps). I use a list of these as input to makeClumpCloud. I would ideally like to check how many of each of these clump types is generated - is there a way to do this?

In concrete terms, I have read a bunch of aggregates using ymport.text() into agg_list and now make clumps from these:

clump_list = []
for agg in agg_list:
   clump = pack.SpherePack()
   [clump.add(sphere.state.pos,sphere.shape.radius) for sphere in agg]
   clump_list.append(clump)

and finally I want to make a cloud including all of these clumps:

numclumps = sp.makeClumpCloud((agg_size/2.,agg_size/2.,0), (xyextent,xyextent,zextent), clump_list, periodic=False, num=maxclumps)

but would like to confirm how many of each of the different aggregate types are being inserted.

Thanks in advance for your help!