Re: [Question #692924]: How can I measure a flux?

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>YADE returned "AttributeError: 'DFNFlowEngine' object has no attribute
'getCellVelocity' " and "AttributeError: 'DFNFlowEngine' object has no
attribute 'getCellVolume' ".

Please review [1] and provide the missing information.

>If I type flow.nCells() my answer is 58550, what does this number
represent exactly? My simulation works only with 10K cells.

58550 is the number of cells in your triangulation.

>My main struggle now is identifying the cells located along the
fracture to get their velocity and then measure Q and k.

Why not use the coordinates of the fracture?

[1]https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask