Re: [Question #694168]: Segmentation fault due to the interaction

Dennis Defri is still having a problem:
Thank you for the support

1. I typed catchsegv (yade script).py it did not show anything..just
empty display, but when I only typed (yade script).py, it runs well,
thank you so much.

2. The boulder drops well into the grains, but how to make the grains NOT moving down as well like the boulder? so just the boulder drops the grains, and the grains will be scattered due to the weight of the boulder.
The grains just stay there waiting the dropping boulder, not moving at the same time like the boulder.

Best regards.