Re: [Question #694134]: How to use only rolling but no twisting when using CohFricMat.

Leonard is still having a problem:
Hi Jérôme and Luc,

Thanks very much for the reply from both of you! This perfectly answered
my question.

Just another curiosity: I didn't get the meaning of the "(belt and suspender)" in #1.
Is there a difference between the case"Ktw =0 or etaTwist=0" and the case "Ktw =0 and etaTwist=0"? if I understand the answer correctly, set any one of the two parameters to zero can make the twisting inactivated.

Thanks
Leonard