Re: [Question #694142]: Identifying clumps from a list of inputs to makeClumpCloud

Mark S. Bentley posted a new comment:
Hi Jérôme,

Thanks - I found, I think, the relevant part of the code:
https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/pkg/dem/SpherePack.cpp
but my C++ is pretty much non-existent ;-)

Indeed when I create clumps I can give them a property, but as far as I
can see this does not come out of makeClumpCloud again.

In any case I can probably "re-find" the identify after the simulation,
by calculating some property like the average distance from the centre,
which should be unique for each one, but it is more work than knowing it
up front.