Re: [Question #694102]: Save the simulation result without OpenGL GLX

Milly Ro posted a new comment:
Hello Jerome,

sorry for the delay. My question was not about the saving of the state
of simulation, but about the saving of the positions of all generated
spheres as text data without running (3D)  simulation in the graphics
window. So I have the following Python code for packing spheres in
cylinder:

sp0=pack.SpherePack();
sp0.makeCloud((-20,-5,-20),(20,5,20),psdSizes=psdSizes,psdCumm=psdCumm, rRelFuzz=.65, distributeMass=False)
pred = pack.inCylinder((0,-5,0),(0,5,0),radius=25)
for c,r in sp0:
 if pred(c,r):
   O.bodies.append(sphere(c,r))

My questions are:

1. How can I save each positions and size of my spheres in cylinder as
text file?

2. If I write in makeCloud the values for psdSize and psdCumm, will an
additional parameter 'rRelFuzz' be taken into account? Or it will be
ignored because the particle distribution is known?

I hope you understand what I mean :)

Kind regards,
Milly