Re: [Question #694506]: Removing particles during thermal cycling

Zoheir Khademian is still having a problem:
Robert, thank you so much for the quick reply. I truly appreciate it. I
will recompile it and report back to you after trying the MWE.

> updateTriangulation = 1 Does nothing inside yade. I will let you
brainstorm why that is the case and how to fix it.

Is it because I did not associate it with the engine? like: "flow.updateTriangulation=1"?
If so, Is "flow.updateTriangulation=1" the same as [1], using flow.meshUpdateInterval=1 after removing the particle and then return it to flow.meshUpdateInterval=-1?

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.FlowEngine.meshUpdateInterval