Re: [Question #694513]: How to generate stress in PARAVIEW when the boulder dropped on the grains, and why my amount of grains model in PARAVIEW is not as much as in YADE simulation?

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>3. Why is my amount of grains model in PARAVIEW not as much as in YADE
simulation? if you could run my script, I already applied Glyph method
to see the particles/grains, but it is not as much as I

Go to the glyph settings panel

Find Masking > Glyph Mode >

Then change "Uniform spatial distribution" to "All points."

>2. How to generate stress in PARAVIEW when the boulder dropped on the
grains? I don't know how to make on script using vtkExporter..please
help me..

You need to find a way to decide what a particle stress is and then
export it. It looks like you are only exporting displacements at the
moment. Why don't you use VTKRecorder to obtain and export particle
stresses [1]

[1]https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.VTKRecorder