Re: [Question #694102]: Save the simulation result without OpenGL GLX

Milly Ro posted a new comment:
Hello,

I have an additional question about saving of simulation results. So I
generate spheres in a cube and then apply the gravity. How can I save
the positions of my spheres after applying the gravity. In the graphic
window I saw that the gravity was applied, but my saved text file gives
me only the positions of spheres before gravity applying.  I used
Oedometric test section of https://yade-dem.org/doc/tutorial-
examples.html. Can you please tell me how to save the position of
spheres after gravity in the given example code.

I used this command: file = export.text('test.txt',mask=-1).

Best wishes
Milly