Re: [Question #692924]: How can I measure a flux?

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>I've updated my YADE version following the instructions in [1].

Ok which version did you install? Which part of [1] did you follow?
Please provide your yade version, or else we are shooting into the dark
here. Also waiting on that MWE...[1]

yadedaily -v

>Is the function "getCellVelocity()" really defined on the latests versions?

.... yes?

>Also, is there any difference between yade and yadedaily versions?

These are “daily” versions of the packages which are being updated
regularly and, hence, include all the newly added features. The "stable"
version yade is only updated once per year. So install yadedaily.

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask