Re: [Question #694706]: Cpm model

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

please read [1] and provide:
- version of Yade you use
- MWE, showing the explosion (packing creation itself is not really very helpful..)

> I wonder why there is no cohesion within the particles.

without any code, we can just guess..
There might be no cohesion because:
- you did not define cohesion at all
- you did not define cohesion properly
- cohesion is too weak
- cohesion is OK, other factor are problematic (e.g. unrealistic loading, making cohesion apparently vanish)
- ...

A few notes:

> Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D()

do you need 6D?

> O.save('rve_1st.yade.gz')

I **personally** consider exporting the packing (centers + radii) a better approach.
This way, you can also use independent material for packing creation.

cheers