Re: [Question #694706]: Cpm model

> O.load('rve_2nd.yade.gz')

please provide a MWE, W = working. With this, I get
RuntimeError: Simulation file to load doesn't exist: rve_2nd.yade.gz
(note, rve_1st.yade.gz is saved in the first part, should we use this one?)

> O.save(...)
> O.load(...)

Here, it basically means that you continue the simulation from the point where you saved it.
At the saved state, there is no cohesion.
There is no special reason, why cohesion should appear after O.load.

Have a look at examples/concrete [2] how cohesion is used.

For this approach, I suggest to save centers and radii of spheres (e.g. using export.text / ymport.text), not full simulation using O.save / O.load.
This way, you can also use independent (simpler) materials/approach for packing creation.

cheers
Jan

[2] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/tree/master/examples/concrete