Re: [Question #694837]: How to increase the fill factor?

Milly Ro posted a new comment:
Hello Robert,

thank you for your reply. As I said I use my own particle distribution
and 'r.txt' and 'cdf.txt' give the values of radii and cumultative
distribution function (cdf) as text file. My spheres have different size
(radii from 0.5 to 2.5 micron and the mean value is 1.1 micron).

1\ I cannot change my distribution of sphere sizes, because I got it
from my measurements.

I thought maybe there is a solution how I can place my spheres more
closely to each other in order to achieve a high fill factor (average
packing density).

Best wishes,
Milly