Re: [Question #695154]: Polyhedra contact instability (potential Bug?)

Karol Brzezinski posted a new comment:
Thank you for your encouragement! I have to admit there is a long way for me before I would be able to 'give it a try'. The last time, I compiled something, I was in high school (half of my lifetime ago).  And I only started using Ubuntu, because of Yade. I started learning C++ from basics recently, and I am on 'while loop' right now ;)
I do not intend to learn everything before I get my hands on the code, but it is still a matter of weeks or even months. If the issue that I raised will still be around at that time, I will try to tackle this.