Re: [Question #695065]: ThermoHydro analyses

Zoheir Khademian gave more information on the question:
Hey Robert,

Sorry for deviating from the forum rules again. Will make sure to follow
them in the future.

I tried a normal shape packing and all works just fine but for the
problem I am studying I have irregular-shape grains and the boundaries
cannot be really smooth or normal. I tired limiting the minimum porosity
to 0.01 by [1]. By doing this, temperatures start updating at the
beginning very nicely but after a few timestep,  it gets unstable and
temps keep rising indefinitely. I tried reducing timesteps but the same
issue repeated. Can you think of any other way around except for making
boundaries normal?

Thanks,

[1] https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.TwoPhaseFlowEngine.minimumPorosity