[Question #695245]: Error when running on HPC

I'm trying to run Yade on HPC. Our IT helped me set up a singularity under my account. It seems to be OK with launching Yade. But when I actually tried to run the script same as the one in the thermal coupling example [1] (omitted the graphic plot part), the following error occurred after 6000 iterations:

<FATAL ERROR> ThreadRunner:35 void yade::ThreadRunner::run(): Exception occured:
CGAL ERROR: assertion violation!
Expr: dexp != 2047
File: /usr/include/CGAL/Mpzf.h
Line: 448
Explanation: Creating an Mpzf from infinity or NaN.

I tried to typed printAllVersions(), I got the following:

```
Yade version   :  2021.01a
Yade features  :  BoostLog PrecisionDouble Odeint VTK OpenMP GTS GUI-Qt5 CGAL PFVFLOW PFVFLOW LINSOLV TWOPHASEFLOW SPH FEMLIKE GL2PS LBMFLOW THERMAL PARTIALSAT PotentialParticles
Yade config dir:  ~/.yade
Yade precision :  53 bits, 15 decimal places, without mpmath
```

Libraries used :

| library       | cmake                 | C++                 |
| ------------- | --------------------- | ------------------- |
| boost         | 1.74.0                | 1.74.0              |
| cgal          |                       | 5.2                 |
| cmake         | 3.18.4                |                     |
| compiler      | /usr/bin/c++ 10.2.1   | gcc 10.2.1          |
| eigen         | 3.3.9                 | 3.3.9               |
| freeglut      | 2.8.1                 |                     |
| gl            |                       | 20190805            |
| ipython       | 7.19.0                |                     |
| metis         |                       | 5.1.0               |
| openblas      |                       |  OpenBLAS 0.3.10    |
| python        | 3.9.1                 | 3.9.1               |
| qglviewer     |                       | 2.6.3               |
| qt            |                       | 5.15.2              |
| sqlite        |                       | 3.34.0              |
| suitesparse   | 5.8.1                 | 5.8.1               |
| vtk           | 9.0.1                 | 9.0.1               |

```
Linux version  :  Ubuntu Hirsute Hippo (development branch)
Architecture   :  amd64
Little endian  :  True
```
I'm wondering where it may go wrong? What is missing from the installation that cause this problem. Thank you.

Best
Jiannan

[1]: https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/ThermalEngine/thermoHydroMechanical_coupling.py