Re: [Question #695331]: ymport.stl function scale and shift

Vasileios Angelidakis requested more information:
Hi Hans,

Which yade/yadedaily version are you using? I ask, as the scale and
shift parameters were added recently to the ymport.stl function (just
last month).

Surprisingly, the latest version of yadedaily I get in Ubuntu 18.04
(using "sudo apt update"+"sudo apt upgrade") is
'20201129-4411~e07e530~bionic1', which does not include these
functionalities. I think it is important to ask why hasn't yadedaily
updated since then? One of the senior devs could help us understand why
this happened.

To solve your issue, you could either wait for yadedaily to be updated
or else compile the source code yourself [1]. I just checked and
scale/shift work fine on '2021-01-28.git-3c2874e' compiled three days
ago.

I logged an issue on this [2].

Hope this helps,
Vasileios