Re: [Question #695458]: Saving the Fsheer whole value

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> In the description of Contact model in the Yade documentation
> the force Ft is changed when is bigger than Fn

please provide specific place, "in the Yade documentation" is too broad

> in which file is it?

may be many files, please specify the problem (see above).

> I'm considering to save somehow the value of this Ft - Fn for analyze.

for almost all contact models, you have access to the values as interaction.phys.normalForce and interaction.phys.shearForce.
Please provide a MWE [1] of your problem, adding force export shouldn't be a big problem...

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask