Re: [Question #695558]: Dynamics of pfacet object does not appear to be correct

Rohit John gave more information on the question:
Hello,

I found that the engine Law2_ScGridCoGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(), was
part of the problem. This got rid of the rotation that was caused at the
start of the contact. But after some large deformation, there  are
still some problems. The dynamics depending on the order of defining the
pfacet. I think the error may lay with the engines that I am using. Has
anywork worked with pfacet interacting with gridnode/ grid connection? I
did not find an example in the documentation.

Kind regards,
Rohit John