Re: [Question #694017]: Extract normal force

NGANDU KALALA Gauthier gave more information on the question:

Thank's Jan,
Plaese find the raison why i need to save the forces (Forces&Torques) at the  specific point.
During the operation of a ball mill, the drum lifts the balls along one side of the mill until it reaches a falling point. From this position the particles begin to fall independently of the movement of the mill. The balls then fall onto the inner surface of the mill drum, creating impact forces (forces and torques). It is these forces that I wish to save.However, there is a region of the mill where the magnitude of the forces is maximum around the circumference of the mill. Exactly between 180 and 360 degrees in the third and fourth quadrant, if we consider that the mill rotates anti-clockwise.  It is in this zone that I wish to record the efforts (forces and torque), and trace the evolution of its efforts in space (angle in degrees) and in time (time in seconds). To know exactly at which angular positions of the drum to place different sensors.

But I don't know yet how I can do it.