Re: [Question #695607]: Show deformations in vtkrecorder

Roshan gave more information on the question:
Thank you for your response

Using the following code, velocity changes can be seen at any time  By
changing the color of the elements (spheres) in the paraview . A range
from blue to red. (linVelVec, linVelLen and angVelVec, angVelLen)

VTKRecorder(iterPeriod=500,initRun=True,fileName=(output+'-'),recorders=['spheres','velocity'])

So I'm looking for code that shows the overall deformation of a model
made of spherical elements by changing the color from small to large
deform in the paraview.

Using the ''all'' code, the following information was displayed in
paraview, but I am looking to display the deformation graphically by
changing the color from blue to red.

id, mass, clumpId, colors, mask, materialId, coordNumber, velocity,
stress, force, pericell, bstresses

Please see the figure in the link [1]
[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_44kyZFLnIMM2n6MsvAHe1VbwEwnVabt/view