[Question #695679]: stress path

I made some changes to Bruno's Triaxial code for both 2D and 3D cases. In this code, loading is being applied by moving the top wall downward and the bottom wall upward. For general cases, I want to apply loading by any arbitrary stress path on both 2D and 3D scenarios. Of course for 2D cases,
the stress path can be seen in the p-q (or s-t) coordination system and can be defined in this way and for 3D cases, I think it is better to use the Lode angle in sigma1/p. sigma2/p, and sigma3/p coordination system to define any arbitrary stress path (for example the radial stress path) as loading. My question is how I can define the stress path (the arbitrary one I want) for loading on both 2D (biaxial) and 3D (triaxial) tests?

Thank you for your help.