Re: [Question #695721]: c++: internal compiler error: 已杀死 (program cc1plus)

xxxea proposed the following answer:
- how much RAM do you have? I tried 10G, the maximum RAM my laptop can
work. - what (exactly) command do you use for compilation? make/make -j4
Thanks! zhanghanying 邮箱:zhanghanying@xxxxxxxxxxx 签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制
在2021年02月24日 16:20,Jan Stránský 写道: Your question #695721 on Yade
changed: https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/695721    Status:
Open => Needs information Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello, > c++: internal compiler error this can be due to memory
consumption. Please provide more information [1]: - how much RAM do you
have? - what (exactly) command do you use for compilation? cheers Jan
[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask -- To answer this request for
more information, you can either reply to this email or enter your reply
at the following page:
https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/695721 You received this
question notification because you asked the question.