[Question #695880]: When close the primary view, the simulation aborted and the terminal shows "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

I am using Yade 2020.01a to do a simulation. I met a problem that when I click the "show 3D" to see the evolution of the simulation and then close the primary view directly, the simulation will be aborted and the terminal will show "Segmentation fault (core dumped)".  I am confused and searched for such problem, trying to solve it myself, but I couldn't find an answer, would you please help me to see what's going on? Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Yuxuan