Re: [Question #695880]: When close the primary view, the simulation aborted and the terminal shows "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

Yuxuan Wen is still having a problem:
Thank you so much Klaus!!! I am going to install YADE daily as you said.
And may I ask you another question, that is how to uninstall the yade
2020.01a in my computer? I am a new learner to Ubuntu, I know yade daily
can be installed according to the instructions on the website, but I
don't know how to unistall the existed yade 2020.01a.

Kind regards,
Yuxuan