Re: [Question #695873]: wet phase distribution

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>When I run the code [1], getCellBarycenter giving some strange values
(coordinates totally outside my sample):

Well, nCells includes all cells in the triangulation,  including cells
associated with the boundary. The boundary would by definition not be
inside your specimen. You can filter those out using spatial coordinates
if you only want cells "inside your specimen."